Advising licensed professionals and partnerships
Tesser, Ryan, & Rochman is a full service firm with nearly twenty five years of experience in representing professional practices from formation to dissolution.
We have successfully represented partnerships, professional corporations and limited liability partnerships in areas such as practice formation, shareholder disputes, buy/sell agreements, dissolutions and mergers.
- Examples of services we provide include:
- formation of the practice, including the selection of an appropriate form of entity for the organization
- negotiation and drafting of a partnership or shareholder agreement for the principals and employment contracts for key employees
- negotiation and analysis prior to signing of office leases, obtaining requisite financing, approvals, licenses or permits to commence operations and any other legal impediments to commencing business operations
- negotiation and implementation of the restructuring of a business, including mergers, inclusion of additional principles, joint venture agreements and working with independent contractors
- negotiation of group health care provider agreements, licensing agreements and labor issues
- professional disciplinary proceeding representation and counseling
- representation before local, state and federal governmental regulatory and administrative agencies
- resolving shareholder disputes regarding compensation, valuation of shares upon withdrawal, valuation of goodwill